Cherry Blossom Festival? We got you. Whiskey tasting? We got you. Thirteen-course omasake with sumo wrestlers? We. Got. YOU.
There isn’t a food, travel or lifestyle event we’re not into. Have an event? Click here to promote it.
Named the coolest city in America, Bon Appetit's 2016 Restaurant City of Year, Zagat's Hottest Food City of 2016, and earning it's very own Michelin Guide, DC is known for
Named the coolest city in America, Bon Appetit’s 2016 Restaurant City of Year, Zagat’s Hottest Food City of 2016, and earning it’s very own Michelin Guide, DC is known for its restaurants. Experience 250 of them with Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week. Try a 3 course lunch for $22 or a 3 course dinner for $35 or for the first time brunch for $22. We all know, that’s a steal.
Presented by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington, the most anticipated regional food-related promotion in the region, the Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week, has 250 participating restaurants spread out all over the DMV.
january 14 (Monday) - 20 (Sunday)
For 10 days and two weekends, more than 65 restaurants in Alexandria, Virginia, will offer a $35 three-course dinner for one OR a $35 dinner for two during Alexandria Winter
For 10 days and two weekends, more than 65 restaurants in Alexandria, Virginia, will offer a $35 three-course dinner for one OR a $35 dinner for two during Alexandria Winter Restaurant Week,January 18-27, 2019. More than 35 restaurants will also offer lunch menus at $15 or $22 per person in addition to the dinner specials. Brunch lovers can enjoy brunch menus for $15 or $22 per person at 10 restaurants.
New to Alexandria Winter Restaurant Week are Diya Indian Cuisine, Old House Cosmopolitan Grill and Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company. Returning participants include Bastille Brasserie & Bar, BRABO, Chadwicks, Columbia Firehouse, Del Ray Café, The Evening Star, Hank’s Pasta Bar, Virtue Feed & Grain and Vermilion. Restaurants with lunch offerings include Hummingbird, The Majestic, Mason Social, Sunday in Saigon and Vola’s Dockside Grill. Restaurants with brunch menus include Cafe 44, Cedar Knoll, Cheesetique, Nectar and Sonoma Cellar.
Alexandria Winter Restaurant Week showcases the inventiveness of local chefs in neighborhoods throughout the city, including Old Town, Del Ray, Carlyle and Eisenhower, and the West End. At a range of locales, from neighborhood favorites to restaurants specializing in international cuisine, guests will savor the flavors of Alexandria’s distinctive collection of eateries.
Winter Restaurant Week Menu Highlights:
- New participant Diya Indian Cuisine’s $35 dinner special for two featuring options such as Lamb Choila, Paneer Makhni and Shrimp Curry
- Union Street Public House’s $35 Colonial Dinner for two featuring options such as Virginia Peanut Soup, Whole Carolina Trout and Port Wine Poached Pear
- Cheesetique’s $22 brunch for one menu featuring a cheese board, your choice of an entree such as Grilled Pimento Cheese with Greens or the Mac ‘N Cheesetique, and Chocolate Mousse for dessert
- Columbia Firehouse’s $35 three-course dinner for one featuring options such as Jerk Spiced Mahi Mahi, Smoked Fried Chicken and Winter Citrus Brulée
- New participant Old House Cosmopolitan Grill’s $35 three-course dinner for one featuring options such as Chicken Jager with Roasted Potatoes and Wiener Schnitzel with Salad
- Vermilion’s $35 three-course dinner for one featuring options such as Sunchoke Soup, Cavatelli and Olive Oil Poached Ocean Trout
This semiannual event spans two weekends, making it the perfect time to transform Restaurant Week into a delicious Restaurant Weekend. Visitors can also enjoy a relaxing Alexandria weekend and enjoy some of the best hotel rates of the year with the Winter Weekend Getaway Hotel Package running through March 17, 2019.
january 18 (Friday) - 27 (Sunday)